Accelerate Hospital Revenue!
The Revenue360® Insurance Eligibility Verification Module initiates a real-time 270 eligibility request at the earliest point in the registration and scheduling process, returning customized 271 benefit information to your revenue cycle team – all based on your hospital specific business rules. Integrated with your hospital information systems, verifying insurance at the point of service allows your staff to collect co-pays and deductibles immediately while improving staff efficiency.
With Revenue360 insurance eligibility is verified for every patient, every time, within seconds – improving hospital cash flow & AR days
- Real-time access to 600+ Payers
- HIPAA compliant processing
- Customized, facility-specific response summaries
- Web-based worklisting & reporting
- One-off processing for manual verification
- Easily look-up historical responses for claim dispute resolution
- Integrate pricing estimation to calculate total out-of-pocket cost
- Add payment processing to process patient copays
- Find Retroactive Insurance coverage with the ReInquiry Module (RIM)
Revenue360® can connect to any health plan that offers real-time eligibility transactions or website eligibility access. No need to spend additional time on the phone waiting for verification or switching to payer websites to gather the information and re-enter into your registration system. And, no need to wade through the pages and pages of benefit information which slows down registration, creates errors and can delay claim payment.
Download the Revenue360 270/271 Eligibility Payer List
Revenue360 integrates with any Hospital Information System, including registration and scheduling systems by: